Thursday, June 2, 2011

Photoshoot of me by me

So, the title may seem confusing but my camera has a beautiful self timing feature.  While I wouldn't consider it a fashion shoot I wanted to see how the style of shirt I was wearing really looked like.  I know it's just a generic t-shirt but I never wear them so it's a new style for me.
 This was taken in our backyard as the sun was setting (so the lighting isn't perfect)
 This style of shirt is really slimming on most people.
 I really love the brick in this picture.  It really adds something to it.
So, you can't actually see the shirt here but I really love this picture.  It was taken on our front porch. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ashley! You won't believe it but I have a blog too! http://www.sweetserendipity02.blogspot.com
    this is awesome.
    Can't wait to see you on Monday!

    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete